Rpg Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Private) MOD wolf rpg.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(Private) MOD wolf rpg. - Page 4 Empty Re: (Private) MOD wolf rpg.

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Fino glared at her acting so high and mighty and mutterd to herself.Rollo slept his hurt leg spread out beisde him.
admin
admin
Admin

https://rpgheaven.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 pm

"You can go hunt now,I'll be with you in a few minutes."Rose said softly as she started to wander off in a different direction to pick some juniper berries which helped with aches and pains.

((I'll make a list of stuff for medicines and all...))
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 pm

((great!))

Fino watched her go then headed out. she saw a herd of deer and walked to them. When she was near she lundged and ran after them through the woods trying to catch on of the little fawns that hung to their mothers sides.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Rose sniffed around carefully before walking over to one of the massive plants.Each leaf was like a bowl,picking that up in her mouth gently before trotting back over to the juniper bush and carefully picking off the berries and setting them down in the leaf bowl.She left that by the bush,grabbing some aloe vera and some marigold leaves.The Marigold leaves or petals were both very good for cuts,and the aloe vera was just a good thing to have around.She set both of the herbs into the the leaf bowl,picking it up gently in her mouth and heading back to the den to set it in there and come back for more and help Fino hunt.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Fino grabbed the hindquarters of a doe and pulled her back. The doe struggled but was no match for Fino and fell back wards onto the ground. Fino gradded she trought and killed her. Then fino began to seperate the deers boby from her leg so she would n't have to carry it all back to the den. Her fur was soon saked with blood and she managed to pull the leg off then headed back to the Den.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Rose trotted into the den silently,carefully setting down the herbs before taking off.She followed Fino's scent where she found her ripping up a dear."You know,it easier if you just drag it back,it's a lot cleaner and stays fresher longer."Rose walked up to the deers,body,grabbing one of the legs and yanked quickly,dragging the deer a good bit.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Fino watched her and sat back smiling and not helping at all.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Rose continued to pull the deer back to the den.But once she had gotten into a good pace she could just easily drag the doe to the den.She smiled around the mouthful of deer,not caring about how rude Fino was acting.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Fino slowly got up and pranced past her to Rollo with her head high showing of, rollo who had begun to wake up opened his eyes when she entered.She smiled and jumped on him. He barked play fully and rolled over and chewed the tip of her tail.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Rose dragged the rest of the deer in,putting it in one of the empty rooms and grabbing the herbs and walking over to Rollo.She set down the leaf,grabbing a few juniper berries and setting them down infront of Rollo."Here eat these."
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Rollo looked from her to the plnts, he made a face then ate them slowly. He stuck out his tounge at the taste of the plants and swallowed. Fino watched him then got up and trotted to the other room leaving Rollo and Rose.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 pm

"I know,I'm sorry,they do taste kinda bad."Rose walked over to look at his leg again,before taking some of the crushed up marigold petals and aloe vera and made them into a sorta paste."Don't move,this might sting a little."She carefully put the paste into the gash,it would help close up the gash so the skin would heal right and not get infected.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Rollo moan in pin but stayed still watch the door for fino. She was with the deer getting a peice for rollo. She cut with her teth and got the part she knew to be the best and brought it back. Walking past Rose she dropped it at rollos feet "look what I got!!" she exclamed taking all the credit for the kill and prancing around Rollo.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm

"There,just try and stay off that leg for a while."Rose said softly,getting up and walking out of the den.She ripped up some ferns and brought them back,setting them down for Rollo to lay on before going back out.Once she was a good distance from the den she laid down in a huge patch of ferns which kept her out of sight.She didn't hide the fact that she was crying because there was no one to hide from out here.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Rollo ate the meat Fino had brought then lay down on the ferns adn fell asleep. Fino walked out side and down to a creak she had found during her hunt. She saw a fish and waded into the freezing water. She trew her head in and snapped around for it. then seeing it had gone she walked out till the water was on her chin and freezing her fur and body. she laughed and splashed a bug then took a step forward but no step was to be found. It was a ledge leading of to the fast water and she was pulled under. when she came up sh ewas freezing and drowning, her long fur draged her down. She screamed loudly and tryed to get to shore.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Rose heard the screams of Fino.She jumped up,racing along the river's edge before jumping in.She always had been a strong swimmer.She found Fino quickly,and grabbed her by her scruff and using the current she aimed them toward the bank.Once she could feel the rocks underneath her paws she pushed Fino in front of her and onto the bank.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 pm

fino choked and fell down onto the bank and panted loudy shivering from the cold water and air.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:58 pm

"Come on get up."Rose said,saying the few words without emotion."Go back to the den and dry off."She said,nudging Fino to her feet and giving her a soft push towards the den.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Fino started to walk away then turned anrubbed her head on Roses nech as a thank you. Then she backed up, smiled, and walked to the cave.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Rose shocked,didn't say anything.Just smiled softly,she trotted back to her little spot in the ferns.She curled up,tears running down her muzzle again.She just wished for everything to just end.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Fino walked in to the den to find Rollo awake, he stared at her in shock "what happened?!?!?!" he asked limping quickly to her and searching her for wounds. When he found none he looked past her for Rose. He looked back at her "Did Rose do this to you?" he asked.

(Fino's gonna be SO mean now!!)

She looked at him and nodded giving her best puppy dog eyes and whimpered. Rollo's eyes widend and he nuzzled her "Its ok Lets leave while she's gone." he turned and limped as quickly as he could with Fino outside, All the while Fino was Whimpering but inside she was beaming Finally I'll get rid of her...she can't take my brother from me. she though and followed.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 pm

((Going to be some very mature language used.lol))

Rose had been standing outside of the den the whole time.They hadn't realized how close she had ben the whole time.“Wow Fino,thats low,really low.Not only do I save you once,I save you from drowning in a river,I heal your brother too.You're just an ungrateful little selfish pack-pup because you don't want your brother to fall in love.”Rose said loudly,walking over to Rollo's side.“Rollo,why would I hurt her,all I've done was to help both her and you.I made myself clear,no harm shall befall either of you unless you attack me first.”
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Rollo snarled over his shoulder at Fino "How could you...." he whispered very quietly, he was mad at Fino for lieing but still he was sad that she would do that to his. Fino shrank back at her brothers word then burst into tears and bolted into the woods running faster than ever before. Rollo sighed and looked at his feet Why would she do that to me? he though.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:55 pm

“Do you want me to go after her?”Rose asked softly.
Breeze
Breeze

Back to top Go down

Post  admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Rollo still though but shook his head. He didn't want her back....

Fino ran past the creak further and further away. Tears soaked her fur and she ran till she coud run no more. Then she collapsed on the ground panting and barley alive from exaution.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next