Rpg Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Public) Loney Soul Boarding School sign up.

Go down

(Public) Loney Soul Boarding School sign up. Empty (Public) Loney Soul Boarding School sign up.

Post  admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 am

Well I was in a rpg before that was like this and I wanted to try it again, so I wrote the begining of a book and here it is!

Lonely Soul-

Jake looked around at the people in the school yard.
This is gonna be fun… he thought
He was leaning on one of the fences that surrounded the yard, barbed wire was loosely rapped around the top, he stood up and walked up to the school door and then very quickly lit a flame out of his hand and started lighting the leaves on the ledge near the door. He dropped one lit leaf on the pile and watched it slowly light up, flames and sparks flew through the air. He stood up and sighed, a hand grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, Jake’s eyes were wide until he saw who it was.
“Hey my friend!” said the man, he had black short hair and ice blue eyes. Jake smiled and shook the man’s hand “Hello Evan, is been so long!”
Evan smiled “ever since I started working here yes!” then he stopped and looked deeply into Jake’s eyes “I’m so happy your finally here…” Jake smiled back and put his hand on Evan’s shoulder and pulled him close, he hugged him tightly “I am too Bro.”
Evan hugged him back then stepped back “So tell me everything!” Jake smile slowly faded and he told Evan everything that had happened since Evan had left to teach here and everything about his “abilities” ,as the school directors had told him, Jake began his tale and after a while he came to the beginning of all this. “Well, I first found out about them last year at the survival camp I went to in the spring, I was mad at someone and well….I guess I reacted badly.” he said and sighed then held up his hand lighting his hand till it was a orange-white color “I lit the whole place on fire…I didn’t mean to it just happened..” Evan put his hand on Jake’s arm and looked into his eyes “I know. I’m one of them if you haven’t noticed!” he said and grinned. Jake smiled back and continued “Well…luckily they never found out it was me but it only got worse. A few months after I was…I was…I was going out with Jesse and well…” he stopped an shut his eyes picturing the seen again, then after a sigh he continued “I could her thoughts….she was saying that she like me but in her mind she was saying that he thought I was stupid and that she hated me.” Evan listened to his story and they slowly start to walk to the cafeteria. “I never saw her again after that.” Jake said and continued “A week after I was seeing more and more of these…gifts. Then one day when I was walking back to my apartment I felt someone following me but when I looked back no one was there so I kept going. I was near the edge of the fence when I heard a shuffling behind my and three strong hands grabbed my arms and held them behind me, a hand covered my mouth and nose so I couldn’t breathe. I felt dizzy and them I blacked out.”

Then what happened?

This rpg is about teen kids with "Abilitys" that are living at a school with other teens like them.

Name:
Crush:
Abilitys: (no more than three)
Other:
Picture:

Obviously I play Jake,but he's not the main character I just wrote about his story. We are alll the main characters!

Name:Jake
Crush:non yet
Abilitys: Can control fire, can read minds, can take other abilitys so beware!
Other:non for now
Picture:
(Public) Loney Soul Boarding School sign up. E20e6e231fd65f24f24377462a1a6732122

Please join me and we can finish this adventure!!!!
admin
admin
Admin

https://rpgheaven.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down